XT’s Principals are seasoned professionals who have had the following
broad responsibilities, accountabilities and work experiences:
- Plan Sponsor: Responsible for the administration and management
of what was, at the time, the largest Defined Benefit and Savings Plan
in the United States.
- Consultant: Began two stand-alone asset consulting practices within
large financial institutions.
- Money Management: Chief Executive Officer for two large money management
firms with $40 Billion and $238 Billion respectively.
- Started a currency hedging/overlay/fixed income money management
firm which, with over $30 Billion under management, is currently
the largest independent currency manager of institutional assets
in the world.
- Established US institutional business for London based Global Bond
- Started a web-based technology platform incorporating traditional
and hedge fund performance data and work flow efficiency tools for
money owners, money managers and consultants.
- Sales Experience:
- Global Bond Manager – London – Head of Global Marketing.
- Currency Overlay/Fixed Income Manager – London – Global
Head of Marketing and Client Service.
- Value Manager – New York – Global Head of Sales and
- International Equities/Bonds – New York – Head of Institutional
Sales – US.
- Private Equity (Secondary Manager) - New York- Head of Institutional
- Multi-product in global markets – New York – Global
Head of Sales and Client Service.
- Years Experience in the Institutional Market:
- Cumulative 80 years (3 Principals).
- Responsible for or raised in excess of $100 billion over 32 years.