Money Manager Selection Process
XT Capital Partners is very selective in determining with whom they
want to partner and this selection process is robust and consistently
applied. There are many criteria that are used to ensure that the money
manager’s goals and expectations are met. Some of these criteria
- Is the product appropriate for institutional investors and will it
satisfy a critical need or meet a specific objective of the money owner?
- Is the product scaleable and is there capacity to manage significant
amounts in the discipline?
- Is there an absolute and relative performance history that is attractive,
able to be reproduced given the stability of the investment professional
team and the investment process, and are the reported returns and risk
levels compliant with existing measurement standards in the industry?
- Does the money manager appreciate the complexity of the asset gathering
process and will they be supportive of this process given the time
it may take to gain momentum?
- Is the money manager predisposed to working with XT as a true partner,
to providing the necessary financial and human resources, and expending
the effort required to ensure mutual success?